Entrepreneur and Developer in Toronto, Canada
"Thank you for spending the time to walk me through everything"
- Student at Ligthouse Labs
"Absolutely fantastic. I just watched 2 videos and the geospatial information is invaluable in understanding the battles."
- ScaryShoes about History Mapped
"Awesome site! I really like how it puts the battles in context on the map! Like, when reading about different battles, I always want to know exactly where they took place, this lets you do that."
- westherm about History Mapped
"Great jumping off point: Exactly what it needs to be- entertaining idea source for further research, they are fun and clear. Good job!"
- karmi1381 listening to Absurd History
"Zach was great as always"
- Student at Lighthouse Labs
"Had not realised the Battle of Tours was so far north... Great site, bookmarked."
- MyHandsAreRed about History Mapped
"Exactly what it says: These gentlemen are bringing up the funniest and most absurd (duh) moments in history, very clear and never fails for a laugh. One of my favorites."
- Walker1010 listening to Absurd History
"I immediately bookmarked the page, super helpful and informative."
- JarretGax about History Mapped
"I love homeboy’s voice and enthusiasm for the stuff. Like a great convo over drinks with a great storyteller."
- Bender B Bender listening to Absurd History
I send out an email every few months with what I'm up to.